Monday, March 31, 2008

The long road home

so with a little help from my first blogger-friend, , my bestest friend, Keenat and of course Dolly Parton, I'm taking the long road home. I got a compass, a free ride and music for the road from each of them. ( and they have no idea!)

At least i have some answers...and now i know i can't have ALL the answers AT ONCE...but like i said, i'll be fine.

Life comes at me from out of the darkness and now i know that at times, i can struggle to find the courage to face it.

Thank you , thank you Keenat and of course, thank you Dolly. Y'all are right, life's beautiful, life's short, i have life...and even though i needed y'all to tell me, now i know that i love life.

And in the end, destiny is only a journey...not THE end.

i love y'all tonnnes.

No comments: