Friday, April 4, 2008

I hate it when...

Strangers go out of their way to brush me...

People touch me unnecessarily...

I have to ride the 'danfo' buses...


I hate it even more when i have to ride the bus with all the lousy, dirty, smelly school kids...

I have to get these 'elders' water to wash their hands after their meals...

I say something and no one believes me...

I get pesky anonymous phone calls and text messages...

People discriminate against others obviously cuz they're poor, underpriviledged or ugly...

There is traffic jam and no one can tell the cause...

People think they can win your heart by buying you ice-cream, snacks and suya...

Something interesting starts on TV and NEPA strikes...

Wannabes call at midnight when the calls are free and have nothing meaningful to say to me...

Its weekend and I have no real plans...

I settle on my comfy bed and one 'elder' calls me to get the remote controls on the table right in front of him or her or turn off the thermostat or the fan or something silly...

I spend close to an hour fumigating my room and I still feel the mosquito bites when I go in thirty minutes later...

People come on TV to promise me a better life...

I feel like i'm stuck somewhere and can't find the right excuse to leave...

people tell cheap 'gsm lies' that are waay to easy to decode...

…I worry about hating all these things...

1 comment:

Lady said...

AM READING UR WHOLE BLOG TODAY!!!!!! U WRITE SOOO BEAUTIFULLY......
p.s: xoxo