Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I REMEMBER.

I remember when I was stupid
And I remember that I liked it.

I remember when I wanted you
And how you appeared with barter trade.

I remember how you let yourself in
Slowly, with a moon-walk.

I remember the fun we had
And I remember the love we shared.

I remember the bond grew so strong
And then you made me go asin.

I remember how you came
And I remember you came again.

I remember the crack in the anointed union
And how we sought for a divine settlement.

I remember how you left
So fast, with a creep-walk.

I remember how it felt
To lie in the bed and cry.

I remember it didn’t bring you back
As you had gone back to your trade.

I remember what you said
And I remember how you said it.

I remember the color of your voice- Dark Brown
‘Tears are not enough, move on’

I remember feeling whole at that moment
When I knew I could exorcise you.

I remember how you came
I remember how you stayed.

I remember how you left
And how I swore, 'never again'

I remember when i was stupid
And now that i remember,
I don't like it anymore.

No comments: